Saturday, May 9, 2009

Web Africa's Service

I must say, briefly, that I am rather astounded by Web Africa's service this Saturday afternoon.

I emailed them about 15 minutes ago asking about the local adsl packages, as I'll be setting up a local Debian server for myself pretty soon ! (yay, more blogs about that to come. I'm sure.)

Within two minutes of sending off the query to Web Africa I got a reply, very pleasant mind you.


Hi Zachary

Thank you for your inquiry.


"...Does that 10 GB roll over each month? Or if not all used, will the remaining vanish?"

It does not roll over. Ie. You receive 10GB per month regardless of whether you finish it or not.


Please let us know if you have any further questions


Have a pleasant weekend :)


I will definitely be going with Web Africa when I start buying local gigs, and think about it. Something so simple, won me over...
I just wish that our other service providers were so on top of the game.
Don't you?
I.e. Telkom, and what about Vodacom? hey.. I could spend all day listing 'em!
Either way, let them be an example to the rest and as the mail said:
Have a pleasant weekend!! :)

No comments: