Thursday, February 14, 2008

And what shall become..

Thanks for your response Self. It almost makes me wonder because I think some side of myself has given into some of this propaganda. It's ridiculous. It's sad that throughout my life I have been given some idea of, or idea about what is it to be happy or content. I don't know but I suddenly feel almost as if I could almost go insane any moment. I am totally over these 'ideas' and, or 'thoughts' or 'what we should strive for or what we should wish to become' and and and.. oh my but the list can go on forever.

Am I even thinking right now as I type? I don't know but today has been a different and weird day and just the whole thought of propaganda that you. self. has made me think about is quite awesome! ha ah, what am I even talking about half of the time. Or even thinking about.

I like this idea of talking in some way that is a reply. As Marlon once said we should blog to and fro making responses to each others post. Or whatever.

Yeah. Other than that I can't even say what that was all about. Hopefully it will bring back memories someday of something because that is what's most important. To me anyways.

np: Empyrium - The Shepherd and the Maiden Ghost

No comments: