Saturday, February 9, 2008

Tea time but yet time to blog first..

So I'm sitting here after a long needed walk around Clovelly and half way up the mountain. Feeling almost tired but also relieved.

Anyways.. I've decided that while I'm at it I might as well kick start myself back into the Blender gear again. I always enjoyed testing out things and experimenting with Blender although I was never really good at modeling but this time I'm going to give it a shot and see what I can make of it.

Assignment is due on Monday and busy writing out the rather detailed explanation of what my assignment is all about. Need to do more of that tomorrow and finalize everything so that I can put it together.

Do you really think that all our wants or desires are through Hollywood created ideas of what happiness is? Or, is most of what we see in Hollywood and etc, the happiness, the joys, the riches, the friends, the family and all that. Do we only think we'll be happy if we have those things because of what we have been taught throughout our lives or is it almost instinct to KNOW that those things would make us happy?
.. Or do they?

Either way after a *yawn* now it's time for tea and then some more Blender, maybe? Or CSS with my friend James. We'll see.

np: Amelie - Comptine D'un Autre ete : L'ap

1 comment:

Self said...

I do think that our hopes and dreams are shaped by Hollywood propaganda. I also think its a contributing factor to why so many people suffer from depression nowadays. They give us unrealistic views about what life and love should all be about. Maybe unrealistic is an understatement and totally fake should be a better description.