Saturday, February 2, 2008

Dreams...

Last night we had a power outage here at about 20:40pm. It wasn't very pleasant because I was busy studying some of my usual CSS work and trying to put new things together to see what works with what.

Well after some sitting and thinking about when the power may come on, my friend and I then decided to take a walk down to Fish Hoek beach. It was quite a different and pleasant walk for a change with everything in darkness. All that could be seen was houses with their windows lit by candle light. I like these sorts of things. Once we got to the beach I looked up at the dark mountain and once again all that could be seen was a mountain silhouetted. Which is really different from the norm because usually there's lights everywhere and I barely ever get to see the town and mountain in that 'light.'

This morning I woke up with the remembrance of three very strange dreams in mind.
Actually I couldn't even be bothered with typing them all out ;) but still the thought remains, what do dreams mean? And, or, where do they come from? What are their purpose?

For now back to some CSS.

No comments: